Title: Chase and Capture
Author: Hurri Cosmo
Genre: M/M Romance
Release Date: November 27, 2017
I live in Minnesota where I hold tight to the idea that here, where it’s cold a good part of the year, I won’t age as fast. Yep, I avoid the truth as much as I avoid mirrors. But one of the reasons I love writing is reality doesn’t always offer up a “happily ever after” and being able to take control of that is a powerful lure. Being a happy ending junkie, writing just makes them easier to find. Oh, I don’t mind “real life” and I do try to at least keep it in mind when I write my stories, but I truly love creating a wonderful couple, knowing they will fall in love and have their HEA. Every - single - time. And, of course, that is exactly the reason I love reading this genre, too. Give me a glass of red wine, some dark chocolate, and my computer, whether I am reading or writing, and I will entertain herself for hours. The fact I actually get paid to do it is Snickers bars on the frosting on the cake.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? Wow. Can’t say I’ve actually done that yet.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? Pizza! No, just kidding. Happiness, huh? Geez, it’s a tough question. Love, maybe? Real love? Yeah. That’s it. Love.
- What is your current state of mind? Nervous. Can’t imagine anyone wanting to interview me. *laughs*
- What is your favorite occupation? Oh, man. I do like driving forklifts and ATV’s for sure. So pretty much anything dealing with that. I like being outside, too. I get plenty of time outside now.
- What is your most treasured possession? I can actually answer that one! It’s a picture of me and my grandpa. He’s dead, died a long time ago. I barely remember. But the picture is really cool because he’s just looking at me, you know? Like he really loved me. I looked like I was having a great time too. I was laughing. We were evidently fishing because we’re both holding poles but it’s just that look on his face. I wish I had gotten to know him.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? Gunner. Period.
- What is it that you most dislike? Fear. I hate being afraid.
- What is your greatest fear? *laughs* Crap. I don’t know. Maybe disappointing someone. Disappointing Gunner.
- Which living person do you most despise? Really? No. I don’t really have someone I hate.
- What is your greatest regret? Well, I guess it can’t be a real regret or anything but I really wished I had known my grandpa. Used to weigh on me, you know? Pretty much over it now but really wished he could have lived longer.
- Where would you like to live? Oh! By the ocean, I think. I mean the big lake is great but I really love the sound of the ocean.
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? *** I used to hate what the company I used to work for called third quarter. It was the months of July, August and September. We got so many fucking orders and there was so much overtime. I mean, the paychecks were great after you recovered enough to actually use them. I would work ten to twelve hours days for a solid three months, no days off. Everyone would. Crazy busy and extremely exhausting.
- What is the quality you most like in a man? **** *laughs* I suppose I need to keep this “g” rated, huh? Okay. So other than that, I guess gentleness. No, confidence. Yeah. Confidence. Not arrogance. I hate that.
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?*** In a woman, gentleness. Well, she should be confident too. Everyone should.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? *** I get stuck. Tanner would say obsessed but I call it stuck. Especially emotions, that kind of thing.
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? *** Probably arrogance like I said. Really hate the self-advertising creeps who seem to think they are better than you.
- What do you most value in your friends? *** Humor. Most of them are easy going. (leans forward and whispers) They drink a lot.
- Who is your favorite hero of fiction? *** Loved the Hulk. Fucking loved the Hulk.
- Whose are your heroes in real life? *** My grandpa. Mom says I idolized him. But today, I think Gunner really could be. He’s definitely toeing the line, as they say. Don’t tell the big guy that, though. I would never be able to live down saying something that cheesy. *laughs*