Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

An Indecent Proposal by J C Reed & Jackie Steele

Prequel **That Guy**

Today is the most important day of my life. They call me in for an interview. Twenty applicants, so I am told, and I’m one of them. I would do whatever it takes to get hired. I need the money, and it's about time I finally got a job. But as I step into the elevator, and the doors close behind me, the lights go out and I'm trapped with a total stranger. Turns out he isn't just a stranger. Turns out that guy is about to change my life.

Authors' Note:
THAT GUY is a free, sexy prequel novella to the full-length novel AN INDECENT PROPOSAL that will be released on February 23rd. Read it here for free first. THAT GUY will also be included in the full-length novel.


4 stars

Great Introduction in to a new series.
It got my attention and left me wanting more. A need to know how it plays out.
I must say a yummy man like Mr Sexy blue eyes could make a scary situation a little easier to handle.
Now off to the next...


An Indecent Proposal


It was supposed to be easy. 
Hire a professional actor to play my fake fiancé. 
But when he steps in front of my door to pick me up for The Interview, my heart stops. Chase Wright is perfect. And hot. I mean like, burn up your dress hot. However, Chase isn't professional at all. I hate what he does to me with his sinfully sexy blue eyes. I hate that he wants me in his bed. 

One month…that’s all I need him for. All I have to do is stay out of his bed. 

But the rules slowly begin to change. My fake fiancé suddenly becomes my fake husband. When Chase offers me an indecent proposal, it's too late to fire him. 
It's too late to decline. 

Authors note: 
Full-length novel. Due to sexy, steamy situations only for readers 18+ 
Includes free prequel novella THAT GUY


4 Stars


Hiring a Fiancee
Sounds interesting, right?

Laurie had one task she must complete before she is given what is rightfully hers. The only thing her mother had left her. Letter, ramblings of the women she had lost.
She must be engaged by the designated time and then the letters would be hers.
Oh but things change when you least expect them too and now there is more she must complete.
Chase Wright the man she hires, yet desires. But she can't she must keep it professional. Oh the impossible task.
The story is intriguing, turning of events have you flipping to the next page because you just need to know how it ends....
And then Poof...
The Cliffhanger comes in!
And now the waiting begins until the next release.



No comments:

Post a Comment