Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Rediscovering His Future by KL Myers


Rediscovering His Future by K.L. Myers is LIVE! 


Rediscovering His Future by K.L. Myers
Second Chance Series Book 3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Photographer: Eric David Battershell
Model: Charlie Garforth
Cover Designer: Cover Designs by Dana


Jaxson

I had it all. A loving wife, an amazing daughter, and a thriving career that would make anyone envious. Yet, in a blink of an eye, it all changed. My family, hopes, and dreams were gone, leaving me alone to pick up the pieces of my shattered life.

Every day was a struggle to breathe, a constant reminder of what I had lost. I became bitter and angry, alienating my family and friends. I convinced myself that I would never find happiness again.

Until my eyes were opened to Destiny. 

She became the light in my life and brightened my darkness.

Destiny
Being a single mom was tough on its own; working three twelve-hour shifts a week while trying to maintain my farm on top of that meant there was no room in my life for a man. I thought I had it all under control. 

Until my job brought Jaxson into my life. 

He was a lost, suffering soul, but something drew my heart to his. My farm offered him a sanctuary to recover and rebuild his life. He wasn’t ready for what I had to offer, and I wasn’t sure I was prepared to completely let him in, but fate had a greater plan for us.

He’s my future, and I am his. Together, we will discover what his future holds.



ONE-CLICK YOUR COPY! 


EXCERPT: 
If someone came to you today and said write your eulogy what would you say? Mine is simple, and it would go something like this.

Jaxson James Bennett, 70, of Houston, passed away on May 5, 2055, in Dallas Texas.

Jaxson is survived by the love of his life, and high school sweetheart Rosie Lynn, his children, Penny Sue and Lucas James of Houston Texas and his sister Rylee Ellington of Phoenix, Arizona. He had five grandchildren, Marcus, Cindy, Cathrine, Cody, and Patrick….

At least that is how I always dreamed my obituary would read. Little did I know at the time that when it would be time to truly write my obituary, it would be nothing like the above.
My story never played out the way I dreamed it would, yes I married the love of my life right out of high school and Rosie and I did have a daughter Penny, but that is where the similarities ended.

I wish I had an idea of what I would say now if I were asked to write it all over again but I have no clue how it would read, and honestly, I have no desire to even think about it.


MEET THE AUTHOR:
KL Myers was born an Air Force "brat" in West Berlin, Germany moving with her family from Germany to Colorado to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband David & their fur babies (3 cats & a dog). They have 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for collecting PEZ dispensers & hot romance. When she isn't juggling family & a full-time executive job, KL indulges her other passion- writing.

Her books & novellas show a pension for a bad boy with a heart of gold. Coupling her bad boys with strong, independent women who don't need rescuing, just maybe a taste of naughty redemption! Her characters will pull you in & leave you satiated, yet panting for more, More, MORE!


══ GIVEAWAY ══


No comments:

Post a Comment