Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Learning To Love by Erin Trejo Inbox x


HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO ERIN TREJO!
LEARNING TO LOVE IS LIVE!

Check out this MC Romantic Suspense today!
Knights of Sin MC #2


Bullet: I fought my way through life. Family was an important part of that. I kept myself away from them not wanting to see the disgust of my father. My club was all the family I needed. When I was taken and forced into a living hell, the one thing that kept me going was the unknown girl next to me. Getting her out alive was my priority. After I do, I have to make the toughest decision of my life.

Trinity: I was never wanted. My father used me to his advantage. I was taken for his debts. I thought I would die. I wanted to. That faceless man that kept me going was all I looked forward to. Until he was gone. When he finds me again, I have to learn to love. Can he be the one to show me how?

ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR:

PURCHASE YOUR COPY:

KNIGHTS OF SIN MC SERIES:
Book 1, Never Letting Go


 

CONNECT WITH ERIN TREJO:


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment