Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Breaking Trip by Eden Rose

Title: Breaking Trip
Series: The Lucifer's Lair Series: Book Five
Author: Eden Rose
Genre: Erotic/BDSM
Release Date: December 4, 2017 
There was no doubt in his mind that he had to have her. Had to possess her. But first, he would have to train her. 

It all started with a text message. 
Just one itty-bitty text message from a complete stranger that set my world ablaze. 
The stranger told me to call him Duke and he's now my master. He sends me these erotic text messages and I'm all too eager to comply with what he wants. Does it make me less of a woman that his demands turn me on? 
All we've done is text. I call him and leave him messages while I'm complying with his demands but he never answers. How can a stranger turn me so inside out but not want to meet me? 
I'm about to get my answer. He's someone who I met before. The problem? He's a tattoo artist and the newest member of The Lucifer's Lair MC. What could an outlaw see in a psychology student? 
The man makes me feel alive. Makes me feel like I have just been awaken and I love it. 
Everything is going good until it wasn't. A chance encounter with his ex-girlfriend cements the truth that I knew all along. I don't belong in his world. 
Trip is hypnotic. He has become the air I breathe. He has become as necessary to me as oxygen. The man has stripped me bare and made me so vulnerable that I didn't even realize the danger I was in. 
Until it's too late and I'm staring down the barrel of a gun.

I always think it's funny when people refer to themselves in third person- "Eden likes this" or "Eden likes that!"
Hi, I'm Eden Rose! I absolutely love criminal justice and history. I'm full of useless information but I'm great at trivia. I'm also a big Marilyn Monroe fan to the point where my wedding was themed 1950's.
I've lived in three countries and a whole bunch of states. Needless to say, I've got gipsy blood in me. I grew up in Michigan after my family decided to plant some roots. As a professional new kid in school, I was able to fabricate interesting stories about my previous life and entertain myself with the stories that I came up with.

I'm a big story teller, I love sharing my ideas with everyone and until about two years ago, I just kept it to my immediate circle. One day, Savannah and Vincent popped in my head and didn't leave me alone. I knew they needed a story. After much deliberation, I decided to publish my story and then the rest was history.
Stay tuned because I have a ton of ideas that are dying to be written down for you to devour and obsess over. My books are full of alpha males and sassy women who give as much as they take. Thank you for all your support and love given to me to help me pursue my dream.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment