Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Tug of War by K. Larsen


Tug of War by K. Larsen




What it's About

Impulsive, YES. Irresponsible, SURE. Necessary, PROBABLY. Going to end badly, most likely. Does any of that matter to me, no. I decided that I can't please everyone so this week my only goal is to please me. I’m a selfish cow but I can’t seem to help it. I’m Clara Lord. I own Bloodline’s Tattoo Parlor, have a filthy mouth, no filter and a really strong objection to bossy idiots, pet names and wealthy men.

You will hate me, love me or love to hate me but either way it doesn’t matter. Everything I touch turns to crap and it’s all my fault. See, I lived through hell. Then I escaped hell and carefully spent the next eight years crafting a perfect little life until Domini Napoli screwed it all up. Now nothings right. Everything’s wrong and all my secrets are coming out.



Our 4.5 Star Review:

"I'm a bitch. I'm a liar, and I'm horribly selfish." This is how Clara describes herself and she has no qualms about it. She's been hiding from her past for 9 years and she has good reason. She doesn't need complications, which is actually what Domini is. He comes into her life at full force doing whatever it takes to get to know her. From one look at her he's enamored, and she has a hard time fighting her attraction to him. So why does she fight it? She doesn't go for the rich and famous type. Been there done that, but can what they have be more than lust? "He's bossy and I'm a smartass but somehow we balance each other out."

Clara is a hardcore character and you either love her, hate her, or love to hate her. I actually loved her and her ability to say what's on her mind no matter how hard core it may sound. She's got a past, and allot of secrets and she's not about to give them up because someone told her to. She does everything on her own terms and you either get with the program or get outa the way.

Dom definitely came across as the crazy stalker type. But he's supper hot and sincere and wanting Clara for all the right reasons and he shows that throughout the book.

"This is crazier than a Lifetime movie"



FOLLOW THE AUTHOR
Goodreads    https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6871141.K_Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment