Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Claimed (Death Dealers #3) by Alana Sapphire

Title: Claimed
Series: Death Dealers MC #3
Author: Alana Sapphire
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 14, 2015

**Raven**
I’m broken. Damaged goods. I was violated in the vilest way possible and I’ll never be the same. He’ll never claim me now. Why would he even still want me? Why would anyone? I don’t have what he wants anymore. I’m not even the same girl he met. He’ll leave me just like everyone else in my life. I don’t want him to go. He’s all I have. 
**Gage**
I should have protected her and I didn’t. Everything that happened is my fault and if she wants nothing to do with me I wouldn’t blame her. I know I should have stayed away from her but I was selfish. I still am. I’ll move Heaven, Hell, and everything in between in order to make things right. I don’t want to lose her. I can’t. She’s mine.
18+ for explicit language, violence, drug use, and sexual situations. Book 3 in a series. **NOT A STANDALONE** Books 1 & 2, Forbidden and Tempted, must be read first. **DISCLAIMER** This book explores the themes of sexual assault, and depression. If these are triggers for you, please proceed with caution.
  
“What can I say? I loved it! The story picks right up where Tempted left off and immediately takes you on a wild roller coaster ride of emotions.” ~ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Goodreads Reviewer
“This book is gut wrenching and will kick you in the stomach, but through the pain you’ll find comfort in Gage and Raven’s love. I loved this series and each book was better than the next. Alana is a great author and this series is worth the read.” ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Alpha Book Club
“This book is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! A must read for sure. If you haven't added it to your list what the crap are you waiting for?!?”      ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Goodreads Reviewer
He leans over me and claims my lips, kissing me the way he did before all this shit happened. It’s not the gentle, careful kiss of the past few months but a hungry, passionate mouth-fuck I’d come to love from him. I glide my fingers through his hair, moaning as his hard dick connects with my pussy. He groans and leaves my lips, kissing his way across my cheek and down my neck, stopping at my breasts. Pulling my hardened nipple into his mouth, he sucks while his thumb and index finger torment the other.
“Perfect,” he whispers.
My back arches and he cups both breasts as his lips move down my stomach. I squirm beneath him, desperate to finally feel him inside me.
“Waited so long for this, babe.”
“Then why are you stalling?” I demand impatiently.
His lips stretch into a smile against my skin. “Not stalling, doll. Savoring.”
Fuck. Me.
He spreads my legs and kneels between them, sliding his tongue over his lips. Baby Jesus, he’s going to lick me. I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as he stares at me like I’m a juicy steak.
“You’re going to come on my tongue, and then I want to feel that tight pussy clenching on my dick.”
He lowers his head and I fall back on the mattress as his tongue glides between my lips.
“Gage.”
Fucking hell! What manner of torture is this? His tongue swirls all over my pussy and he lets out a satisfied moan.
“Sweet…so sweet.” Once again, I feel his lips stretch in a smile. “No monkey bread can compare.”
Music and writing are my two great loves. I always thought I'd be doing one or the other. Alas, I cannot sing or play an instrument so I'm relegated to listening to music (and eating copious amounts of chocolate) while I write. Hoping you'll enjoy my characters as much as I do!

 
 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment