Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

A Forever Kind of Love by Ellie Wade

Title: A Forever Kind of Love
Series: Choices Series Book 2
Author: Ellie Wade
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 8, 2015

Book Two: Jax’s Story

I believe in soul mates. Why? Because I have one and her name is Lily Madison. 

I’ve loved Lily my whole life; she’s all I’ve ever known. But sometimes, when something has always been there, it’s hard to recognize it for what it is. I didn’t realize how deeply Lily was ingrained in every fabric of my soul until I felt her absence.

Sometimes in life, once choices are made and paths are altered, it is often impossible to go back.

I know this because I stand here with a two-carat engagement ring in my hand, waiting to ask someone to be my wife. I’m ready to love and cherish her ‘til death do us part. But, there’s just one problem.

She isn’t Lily.

Will the choices that have been made change our path forever or can fate find its way?






God, I love her. I cradle her face between my hands, staring into her eyes for a beat before I crash my lips against hers taking her in a soul devouring kiss. Taking what’s mine. What I want. What I’ve always wanted. 



               JAX                    LILY


Ellie Wade resides in southwest Michigan with her husband, three young children, and two dogs. She has a Master’s degree in education from Eastern Michigan University and is a huge University of Michigan sports fan. She loves the beauty of her home state, especially the lakes and the gorgeous autumn weather. When she is not writing, you will find her reading, snuggled up with her kiddos, or spending time with family and friends. She loves traveling and exploring new places with her family. 






HOSTED BY:












No comments:

Post a Comment