Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Green Eyes by Amanda Heath

Title: Green Eyes
Author: Amanda Heath
Genre: Adult Romance
Published: February 5, 2016
My name is Alexis Michaels and my life is pretty lonely. Don’t feel sorry for me, I’ve made it that way.
Ten years ago my family did things to lose my trust and stomped all over my love. If I never see any of them again it’ll be too soon. Bitterness and betrayal make me a very angry girl.
Five years ago I made a horrible mistake when I fell in love with the wrong man. I also got pregnant and had the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I’m terrified every day that my actions could come back to haunt me and she’ll have to pay the price.
Now I’m on the set of the first movie I’ll have filmed since I got pregnant. My leading man is a sexy asshole named Ryan Danse. Our chemistry is out of this world. We’re sure to make movie gold. The Australian actor makes me feel things I don’t want to feel. I’ve closed my heart off from the world and I refuse to open it ever again. That only leads to ultimate heartbreak.
Ryan’s connected though, connected to my family. I just know if I open my heart to him, I’ll have to let them in as well. It’s hard to keep myself closed off from him when he looks at me with those intense blue eyes. 
Maybe I’m too hard, maybe I’m just a bitch, but forgiving a decade-old hurt I’ve left open, bleeding and infected, isn’t something I’m willing to do just because I love the way his hands feel on my body or the way he calls me green eyes. 
I find myself wanting to tell him my secrets. I crave the touch of his hands. I long for his eyes to fall upon me and all that other mushy crap. I’m so obsessed I might do just about anything to have the love of this man.

“Scheming exes, secrets that could destroy and old grudges make for a great Hollywood story. It's been a while since Ms. Heath released a book and this one is well worth the read!” ~Three Chicks
“This was a hot and sexy storm of these two making a movie and don't have just on screen chemistry, its off the charts HOT!” ~Swoon Worthy Books
I live in southern Arkansas with my husband and young daughter. There is also an insane Boston Terrier running around. I've always been a lone wolf and find my friends in books. I started writing at a young age and I haven't stopped since. Most days you can find me either glued to my laptop or my kindle. My first novel, This Beautiful Thing was an Amazon best seller for 11 weeks and a year later I'm still tickled to see people enjoy it. I may not be a huge seller but I have the best fans ever and I thank God everyday for every single one of them.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment