Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Bad Boy Neighbor by Maddie King

Title: Bad Boy Neighbor
Author: Maddie King
Genre: Erotic Novella
Release Date: April 21, 2017

My neighbor is an arrogant prick.

I’ve lived across the street from him for three years and I’m fed up with his constant partying. He’s the neighborhood bad boy and everyone is afraid to confront him - everyone but me.
When I go to put my foot down one night, I’m in for much more than I thought.
He’s going to show me who the boss of the neighborhood is and he doesn’t care if I like it or not.
“It's quick, it's fast-paced and it's definitely very sexy!” - Reader Review
“This is an entertaining, fun, quick, sexy, and hot story. This author never lets her readers down and this is another wonderful storyline from her.” - Wendy’s Book Blog
“Bad Boy Neighbor is totally hot and filthy just how I like it .” - Reader Review
 
Maddie King is an everyday family woman, but when the night comes, she's an undercover freak writing naughty stories with feisty heroines and sexy, irresistible alpha males. All of her books are HEA guaranteed.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment