Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

***SPOTLIGHT REVIEW***Target 84 by K. Larsen

Target 84 (Bloodlines, #4)

I hide in plain sight.I am a pretty face with a killer body. Literally. I kill whatever the job calls for. Women, men, I know no bounds. Why would I? I've been groomed to do this since I was a child. 
Who I am? 
I am a monster living among angels. After all this is over, I will redeem my actions. I will walk among those angels, fallen down on red stained leaden wings torn apart. 
Who he is? 
That's a secret you'll have to discover. 
This is the final installment of the Bloodlines Series. 

***Can be read as a stand alone.***




Greta and Bentley. You've gotten glimpses of them in previous books, but how much do you really know about their back stories.

When we read about Bentley and Magnolia(Pepper) we all whined and cried wondering why those two didn't end up together. Then Pepper ended up with our awesome Sawyer and we say how perfect they were and wondered if there was a perfect match for Bentley. And now you find out!

I won't say much about the book itself because it would ruin the plot line, but what I will say is we finally find out about these two characters pasts and how it brought them to where they are now.

Greta is strong and fierce. She is who she is and that is that. Her past has shaped her into who she is today and it is one tough woman!

Bentley, well we've always seen his sadness, but we've also seen what a cocky ass he can be. Finding out who he is was shocking but it brought an intensity to the story combined with Greta that hooked you.

I started this book late morning and finished it early afternoon. I literally couldn't put it down. I had to see what would happen next and I loved what it read. It was different and fresh and I enjoyed every minute of their story!


No comments:

Post a Comment