Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cousins Series by Lisa Lang Blakeney

Title: Cousins: An Alpha Bad Boy Romance
Series: Cousins Duet #1 & #2
Author: Lisa Lang Blakeney
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: Available Now

Our passion is incredibly intense. 
The connection between us borders on the possessive.
Our feelings are absolutely forbidden. We're cousins… 
The question now is…what the fuck are we going to do about it?
After Elizabeth Hill is brutally attacked in her apartment by an intruder and then unceremoniously dumped by her ex-boyfriend, she moves in with her wealthy aunt and uncle who assign her older cousin the task of keeping an eye out for her. All she remembers about her cousin Roman is that he was the moody mean boy who played a cruel trick on her when she was just six years old; but soon learns that he is now a complex and multi-layered man who has the ability to protect her, ignite her, and challenge her like no one ever has before.
Roman Masterson makes his fortune by fixing celebrity problems for big money and by any means necessary. He is a foul-mouthed, bad-tempered, manwhore who doesn't have the time or inclination to babysit a gullible little brat from the suburbs…until he unknowingly spots her in the middle of a crowded dance floor and decides right then and there to claim every one of her orgasms from that moment on. Little does he know that the woman he's laid claim to is his…cousin.

“Holy crap was this story addicting! I was drawn in from the very beginning, and am mad as hell at the way it left me hanging for the next book. The character development was fantastic, had substance, and easy to get invested in. The chemistry was off the charts SMOKIN, the suspense kept me on the edge of my seat, and great surprise twists. The story line flowed smoothly without pause and I LOVED it! Cousins is a great start to a new series, and I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!” ~ The Power of Three Readers
“This read was So.ADDICTING!!! I could not get enough!!! Roman is one yummy alpha male that the will have you hanging off of his every word!!! Definitely book-boyfriend material! Elizabeth is awesome but there are times where I just want to bop her on the head. But overall, she's one smart cookie. This read will have you turning pages like crazy and when you get to the end you will jump right into bk 2 without thinking twice! I have to know what's going to happen between these two!!” ~ Best of Both Worlds: Books & Naughtiness
***FINAL BOOK OF HOT 2 BOOK SERIES!*** 
I made a mistake and had a taste of something sweet, something forbidden, something highly addictive. My cousin. It's no secret that I'm greedy, and I want more. Now I just have to convince her pretty ass that she does too. 
Just as things begin to heat up between Elizabeth and her cousin, she pulls away frightened of what it all means and goes off to pursue funding for her new business. 
Convincing people to make decisions that they wouldn't normally make is Roman's specialty. It's just that he's going to have to find other more creative ways to make this particular target bend to his will. 
Content Warning: Contains adult themes, explicit love scenes, and harsh language. It is only appropriate for adult readers age 18+. All characters in the book are 18+ years of age, non-blood related, and all sexual acts are consensual.
“Intense. Explosive. Panty Melting. Raw. Exposed. Angst. Multifaceted.This book was more than amazing. It definitely goes on the list of best series conclusions. I think whenever I read romance I'm never completely satisfied because everything always seemed neatly packaged with a pretty bow on top. This series is definitely not about aesthetics when it comes to love. It's about the raw and gritty passion between two people and the messy obstacles it takes to get there. I can hands down say this book takes the cake for taboo romance for me.” ~ Amazon Reviewer
“I mean, I’m so speechless after finishing this series. I fell into this second book and fell in love with Elizabeth and Roman’s love story. It’s totally taboo, but it was so sexy and so hot, you really can’t help but love it!! I really didn’t want this story to end, but the way it ended was perfect!!!” ~ Alpha Book Club
 
 
I grew up an only child gorging myself on daytime soaps, night time dramas, and romance novels. I write about strong alpha men and the smart women they seek to claim, and I tend to favor continuing storylines and sagas, although I will write a stand alone novel when inspiration strikes. My novels will probably always contain something a bit taboo, lots of dirty language, and mature content … so be warned:) 
I live in the great state of Pennsylvania and am married to an alpha male I met in college. We are the proud parents of 4 girls and 2 dogs. I LOVE talking to readers! So please connect with me via email or stalk me on the web at: Email: Lisa@LisaLangBlakeney.com OR Website: http://LisaLangBlakeney.comWhen you stop by, make sure to sign up for my newsletter to be notified first of new releases, teasers, giveaways, ARCs and more: http://LisaLangBlakeney.com/VIP
 
 
HOSTED BY:

1 comment: