Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sexed into Submission



SYNOPSIS 

***Contains BDSM material. Intended for mature audience*** 
This isn’t your typical love story. This is a fast pace, set-your-panties-ablaze, erotic read. It is NOT intended for the easily offended. 
Early in life, I learned that trust can’t be given and love doesn’t truly exist. Sure, maybe it exists in fairytales, but this is real life and it’s ugly. Love, lust, anger, and joy, emotions, in general, are for the weak and I don’t do them. 
I’m a hell-on-heels heartbreaker who can’t be tamed, or so I thought. This dominating, possessive, and sinfully sexy piece of man storms into my life and his only mission is to break me down like a house of cards caught in the middle of a windstorm. Ryder is shaking my world, flipping it upside down, and stirring my emotions like a hurricane. I’m feeling things I’ve never felt before and doing things I normally don’t do. His touch, his presence, they leave me drunk on sin and thirsty for more.
This man, Ryder, he’s the type of man who once you’ve met, there’s no forgetting him. He’s the antidote that gets me by. We have a fatal attraction, and nothing good can come from it. All good things must come to an end, and it’s only a matter of time before we discover if what we’re sharing is a blessing or curse. 

Amazon / B&N / Kobo

TEASERS 






STALK THE AUTHOR 


No comments:

Post a Comment