Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

You Loved Me At My Darkest (You Loved Me, #1)  by Evie Harper




Title: You Loved Me At My Darkest
Series: You Loved Me #1
Author: Evie Harper

Release Date:  August 28, 2014


Synopsis

Lily
Ripped from Heaven, Burned in Hell.
Caught and caged in beauty.
Beauty comes at a cost.
One man holds the key to our survival, to our freedom.
Find out how I lived and lost the greatest thing on earth.
Love.

Jake
I didn't see her coming and that will be my downfall.
She will ruin me, take everything from me, and give me everything I can't have.
I can't help her. I won't.
She is innocence. She is strength.
She is my piece of heaven in hell.
I’m not letting her go.







Links to Buy

(Insert purchase links here)



Review

4 Stars

Lily and her sister are ready to go out and see the world beyond their home in Australia. On their first stop in New York they spend several amazing weeks until things go horribly wrong for them. Taken and forced into a world they can't fully comprehend they have to find a way to survive and figure out if there is anyone they can trust.

Jake. He is so close to his goal, but a stunning exotic beauty could ruin everything for him by making him feel things he shouldn't if he's to finally get what he's been working toward for 4 long years.

Lily is strong and determined, she's not one to take crap and when it comes to those she loves, she'll protect them with everything she's got. Her inner strength is immense and the fire she's got in her sparks you to believe she can do anything she sets out to do.

Jake is caught in the crossfires of doing what he can to help and protect Lily and doing what he can to finish with the mission he's worked so hard at. He's sweet and caring when he can be, but a tough ass when he needs to be too.

This isn't you're typical love story, if you didn't see the fine print this is a dark romance. It's not always pretty, but it is about survival and determination and that's what made it an amazing story. You see what people are willing to do to survive and makes it all the more interesting for how they get through the challenges they face.





Author Bio


Evie Harper is an Aussie girl who has always been in love with reading. She decided to try her hand at writing and found it addictive and inspirational.
 
You Loved Me At My Darkest is Evie's debut novel. It is a stand-alone with two companion novels to follow:

You Loved Me At My Weakest
You Loved Me At My Ugliest




You Loved Me series are dark romance stories and are only recommended for readers 18+ due to mature content.



Author Links
Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment