Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Stay by Hilary Wynne

 Stay 
by Hilary Wynne




Synopsis:

Set against the steamy and sultry world of South Beach, Florida, a modern romance unfolds in Stay. Alexa is beautiful, independent and hard to resist for serially unattached Julian. Neither one is looking for a relationship, but their palpable chemistry and instant emotional connection is too strong to ignore.

For the first time in years, Julian is interested in more than just sex. He wants a relationship with intoxicating Alexa, but it's not that simple. Not only are Julian and Alexa struggling with the intensity of this new relationship, but they also have to contend with Luke, Alexa's best friend, whose own love for her leaves him willing to do anything to convince her that Julian is not the man for her.

Luke's determination and Alexa's secret past threaten to tear Julian and Alexa apart as she struggles to open her heart to love. Julian and Alexa embark upon a roller-coaster ride of emotional and physical passion that both pulls them apart and holds them together.

Despite their affinity for each other, Alexa fears that Julian will leave when he learns about her past and Julian is unsure he can love a woman who in so many ways remains a mystery, a woman who keeps threatening to run, a woman who can't decide if she is going to STAY.



“Es lo mismo para mí, baby. I’ve been hard since the night I met you. You drive me crazy.”
It is such a turn on to know I have the same effect on him.
Julian kisses my neck and then my collarbone and slides down my body until he’s on his knees in front of me. He runs his hand up my calf and puts my leg over his shoulder. He’s holding up my dress with one hand and pulling my panties to the side with the other. I moan loudly and grab his hair when he puts his hot mouth on me. Holy hell! I’m going to have to remember to challenge him more often. He runs his tongue up and down my cleft and over my clit with the perfect amount of pressure, and I’m amazed he already knows exactly the way I need to be touched in order to orgasm. I arch my back and push myself into him. It doesn’t take long for him to have me coming apart in his mouth. My legs start to shake, and I grab my dresser to hold myself up. Julian keeps licking me until the last shudder of my orgasm leaves my body. I have to bring my leg to the floor before I fall. Julian removes his mouth from me but doesn’t say a word. He straightens my panties and stands up in front of me. He kisses me softly on the lips and then leans to whisper in my ear.
“Panties or no panties, I’ll touch you whenever I can. I can’t help myself. And your body responds so beautifully that I know you’re okay with it.”
“So much for the intermission.” And so much for me not being overwhelmed. My legs are not the
only thing shaking. I feel a sensation in my chest, as if my heart is expanding. I would love to believe I’m responding this way to him because I haven’t had regular sex in so long. I tell myself I’m making up for lost time. I tell myself I like sex, and Julian is a great lover so, all of these feelings are just par for the course. I tell myself these powerful orgasms he keeps giving me are messing with my emotions and muddying my thoughts. But deep down, in my soul, I know it’s much more. I feel a craving for him and a need to have him near me. The way my body responds to his touch is unlike anything I’ve felt before, and it scares me almost as much as it turns me on. I shouldn’t be so comfortable with his control over me sexually. But I am. I am because I’m already falling in love with Julian Bauer.
“Are you complaining?” He teases me with a smile on his face. Unfortunately, I’m not feeling witty anymore. The magnitude of what I feel for this beautiful man standing in front of me hits me like a ton of bricks, and I feel tears spring to my eyes as my heart opens to him.





4.5 STARS

This story had me going in so many directions. Feeling so many different things.

Alexa ran in to Julian (Literally) on a night out with her friends. She had heard all about him. The moment she met him face to face she was attracted. Who wouldn't be the man was insanely hot and Successful. His reputation had her holding back because he was a ladies man and she has severe trust issues.

"No. I don't trust you, Julian. I Don't trust you, and I certainly don't trust myself."

Julian wanted to know everything about her. He found something in Alexa and they way she made him feel that brought him back to life.
There was just one HUGE problem. Alexa could't share her secrets, she couldn't let Julia in and so the roller coaster of emotions begins.
There were so many times I found myself thinking... Damn girl will you just wake up and understand this man wants you, needs you and would do anything for you.
Alexa frustrated me so much at times. In the end when her story is revealed I found that I felt back for her and all she has had to endure. She was so broken and for good reason. Julian, Wow that guy is amazing and how he stood by her side made me love him that much more. Oh he got frustrated with her, on more tan one occasion. But it was like that girl was playing Yo-Yo with his heart and he held on tight for the ride.

Okay and i was left wanting more. I wouldn't say it ends in a cliffhanger because it doesn't but it does leave you wanting so much more of Julian and Alexa's story. I NEED MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment