Title: Reunited In Love
Author: Nadia Lee
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: January 9, 2013
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
A Hot Sexy Contemporary Romance from Nadia Lee -- featuring an overprotective alpha billionaire hero who'll move heaven and earth for the woman he loves...
A temporary reunion...
Newly jobless and adrift, former investment banker Kerri Wilson travels to Virginia to see her best friend and regroup, only to run into billionaire playboy Ethan Lloyd. It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed after the most amazing sex of her life, and he's so not her type--she likes them tall, dark and manageable. But he's too hot to resist, and she succumbs to another sizzling, no-strings-attached (or so she thinks) night.
Unwilling to let her go this time, Ethan makes a simple proposition: a job, a place to stay, and an exclusive affair that will end when either of them finds someone else. But with her dark, painful past catching up to her, Kerri may have to bolt again--even though her heart is telling her to stay. And Ethan's not giving her up without fighting to make their "temporary" arrangement something far more permanent...
The Hearts on the Line Series Reading Order
Book 1: Vengeful in Love (Natalie Hall & Alex Damon) – Free!
Book 2: Reunited in Love (Kerri Wilson & Ethan Lloyd)
Book 3: Redemption in Love (Amandine Monroe Lloyd & Gavin Lloyd)
Book 4: Sweet in Love (Brooke de Lorenzo & Pete Monroe -- out March 2014)
Our 4 Star Review
Kerri is supposed to be visiting her best friend newly married Natalie, but when she doesn't come back from her honeymoon on time it's the best man who's there to pick her up. And he just so happens to be a man she had a one night stand with 7 years ago. Ethan looked for the beautiful woman who played the violin after their one night stand but never found her and now that she's dropped into his lap he's not going to let her get away again. The more time they spend together and the more smart and amazing she seems he's determined to do anything and everything it takes to keep her forever, even if it means a proposal he has no intention of following through on, at least the part where he'd eventually let her go. Kerri has a past though and secrets that could ruin everything not to mention put a strain on Ethan's family if they found out, but as lines blur and they both want more will either of them have the guts to do anything about it. Or will Kerri's past come blasting in and ruin everything?
Kerri is strong willed and independent. She knows what she wants and goes after it, she can take care of herself and doesn't need a man to take care of her, or be her sugar daddy. Her ability to close herself off is what's kept what's left of her fragile heart safe. Ethan is an alpha male who will do anything to get what he wants. He protects his family and is a great friend. He's determined to get Kerri to open up and shows her how good they are with actions not words, knowing pushing her will cause her to run. His ability to read Kerri and know what she not only wants but needs shows how much he truly cases for her.
I enjoyed seeing their story unfold and find out about Kerri's past and how it shaped her. I would've liked to see more of Ethan's past and previous relationships but enjoyed what there was. Overall I enjoyed their interactions and back and forth banter and how it added to their story. This can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading Book 1 in the series first to get a better view of all the characters.
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she's not writing the sexy contemporary romance series HEARTS ON THE LINE featuring hot, protective and possessive billionaire alpha heroes, she can be found digging through old Asian historical texts or planning another trip.
You can check out her latest projects or sign up for her new release mailing list on her website ( nadialee.net ).
20 Fun Facts About Nadia Lee:
1. Nadia didn't learn English until she was in junior high school.
2. Nadia was bitten by a shark.
3. Nadia rode an elephant and petted tigers. On the same day. She still has both her hands.
4. Nadia has watched Toy Story 1-3 about 300 times.
5. Nadia has watched Happy Feet 2 about 50 times (not because she's obsessed with penguins and toys, but because of her 2 year-old son).
6. The first romance novel Nadia ever read was Johanna Lindsey's Gentle Rogue.
7. Nadia read lots of historical romance novels afterward and was astounded at the number of dukes and highland lairds running around on the British Isles.
8. Nadia discovered contemporary romance when she read Nora Robert's Born in Ice a few years later.
9. Nadia at one point flew so much that she had a black card from United. (Global Services). It was a nice perk, but to "earn it" you have to fly so much you get to be on a first name basis with quite a few cabin attendants.
10. Nadia's official mailing address was a Hilton in San Jose at one point. She kept that address for over a year.
11. Nadia speaks Korean fluently and still reads it faster than English.
12. Despite the fact that Nadia has lived in Japan for a decade, her Japanese is rather poor.
13. Nadia's favorite sashimi is fugu (blowfish).
14. Nadia's Street Team has an apple as its FB group favicon logo. She chose it because it's her son's favorite fruit (and first recognizable word).
15. Nadia doesn't enjoy watching romantic movies in general. She prefers action, suspense or thrillers.
16. Nadia chooses movies according to the hottie factor...then the synopsis.
17. Nadia reads the Wall Street Journal for fun.
18. Nadia wanted to be a plastic surgeon at one point in her life...until she realized she would have to take organic chemistry.
19. Nadia's bought only one car in her life--a Toyota Corolla--which she got in college. (No, she's not in her twenties...)
20. Nadia can still do the most basic antiderivatives (calculus) but she can't add and subtract in her head all that well.
Author Website: http://www.nadialee.net
Author GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/nadialee
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nadialee/
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/?tag=tj
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1geNNye
Apple US: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple UK: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
Apple Canada: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/reunited-in-love/id791935757?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l3RV
a Rafflecopter giveaway