Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Jett's Wild Wolf

jett Jett's-Wild-Wolf_highres
Jet's Wild Wolf: Mystic Wolves Book Three
A WILD WOLF, A SEXY AS SIN SHIFTER, AND A BOND THEY COULDN’T DENY. Will Jett and Taryn be able to get their happily ever after, or will it be destroyed by their enemy?
A WILD WOLF…Taryn yearned for the freedom to find a place where she belonged. A place where she was loved and could love without fear. The first time she saw Jett, her heart and mind knew he was the one for her.
A SEXY AS SIN SHIFTER…Jett nearly lost his place in the Mystic Wolves because of one wild wolf. Now, she’s saved his life, and his wolf wants her for their own. Can he trust her not to betray them all? A BOND THEY COULDN’T DENY…Taryn and Jett fight the attraction they’ve felt simmering between them, until danger almost takes what is most precious away… an unyielding love they’d never thought they deserved to have. Links to Buy: Amazon: http://amzn.to/1HZ3Jan Young handsome macho man with open jacket revealing muscular chest and abs with copy space
SEXcerpt...oops I mean Excerpt:
There was a brief pause in his breathing, and she could see he meant it. His dick twitched against her, still trapped within the confines of his clothes. If he’d been one of the wolves of her pack, she knew he’d already have fucked her six ways to Sunday, and not given two shits if he’d hurt her, or if she was willing. The fact he was willing to stop after she’d teased to the point she had, showed what kind of man he was. “I want you almost as much as I want to drive your Road Runner.” She smiled when his eyes glinted with that hint of humor she loved seeing. He dropped back down, keeping most of his weight on his elbows. “You got a thing for my car?” His tongue came out, the piercing making her think of naughty things he could do with it. She nodded. “Oh, yeah, buddy. I definitely think your car is sexy.” His right brow raised. “I think there’s a country song about that.” She was having a hard time listening to his words while his mouth began tracing a path along her collarbone. “I think that’s about a tractor.” Her back bowed off the bed just as his lips latched onto her right breast, sucking the tip into his mouth. Good, goddess, she swore her nerve endings wouldn’t survive the tongue lashing. He placed kisses on her stomach, going lower until he reached her belly button. Jett’s hands gripped her knees, drawing them apart and laying between them, a wicked smile played on his lips. “Watch me, Taryn.” He used the fingers of one hand, holding her pussy open while he made one long swipe with his tongue. Her eyes widened, utterly transfixed by the sight. That first touch nearly had her coming undone. The bar bell hit her clit, the tiny touch from his piece of jewelry jolted through her system. She closed her eyes, gripping the sheet below her. Taryn couldn’t keep her eyes open as he began nuzzling her flesh. His talented, yet diabolical tongue, was driving her insane as he lifted her legs over his shoulders, tilting her hips at a better angle, and his tongue slid inside her. She screamed his name at the feel of him stroking her inner walls with his piercing. Jett’s big hands held her tighter, his arms wrapped around her thighs, lifting her closer, circling her clit until the bud became hard. He moved one hand down, stroking through her cream, humming. “You taste fucking amazing. I knew you would, too.” He licked his fingers, making a smacking noise, and then tongued her core as he wiggled his tongue against her clit. Taryn came as he found just the right pressure, her body bucking against his face while he held her to him, licking and fucking her with his fingers and mouth. He didn’t let her go until he’d finished, his growls adding another layer of ecstasy to her pleasure. She’d never come so hard in her life. “Jett,” she murmured, twisting her hands in his hair. Her legs shook, her heels dug into his back, and he still pressed kisses along her inner thigh, licking her, gentling his attention on her clit. The man knew just how, when and where to touch a woman. She didn’t want to think of the countless, faceless women he’d done exactly the same thing to. He eased her legs off his shoulders, massaging them before climbing up her body, his breathing labored as he lay over her. He worked his boxers off, letting them fall off the side of the bed. The ease which he slid into the cradle of her hips, and the smile that lit his gorgeous face made her heart stop for a second. She could so easily love this man. His cock bumped against her pussy. “You ready for me?” She wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping his shoulders for something to hold on to. “Absolutely. Do you need me to show you what to do, or…” He stopped her words with one long thrust, filling her full to bursting. Her wolf wanted to sink her teeth into his shoulder, but she pushed her back. She couldn’t keep her nails from digging into his back as he pushed a little further into her pussy, the tight fit almost too painful, but she relaxed her muscles, allowing him to sink a little more inside. He pulled back, slipping one hand between them, the other he wrapped under her shoulder. As he used his thumb to play with her clit, she felt him slide all the way inside. She exhaled. “You okay?” he asked, pausing to look down at her. She licked her lips, and released her fingers from the death grip they had on him, hoping she hadn’t hurt him, but he didn’t seem to mind. “Yes. I’m fine. You can move.” Jett’s head bent, and pressed his lips to hers, he kissed her mouth, and she tasted herself on his lips. She sucked his tongue into her mouth as his hips pushed forward. The feel of the piercing was both foreign and erotic as hell. He pulled his hips back, almost pulling all the way out until only the tip of his cock was inside her. She squeezed her thighs around his hips, not wanting to lose him, making him chuckle. “Believe me, nothing could make me stop fucking you right now.” He powered back inside. His words sent a shard of hurt through her. Why she should care he would use such crude words she didn’t know. She assumed the slight bond she’d had to form when saving him was the reason, but she pushed it aside. The feel of him filling her became her sole focus. With each thrust he slid in more easily, her body accepting him as more cream flowed from her while he brought her closer toward the edge again. Changing the angle, he tilted her hips, pulling a pillow over and placing it under her, he pushed into her faster, rotating his hips on each downward thrust, the swiveling motion hitting her clit each time. Taryn cried out as he hit the right spot, arching into his strokes again and again. “Open your eyes. Look at me. Know who is making you come,” he demanded. Her eyes jerked open. “Jett,” she screamed, her head thrown back, the pleasure so intense it took all her willpower to do as he’d commanded. Their bodies slammed together, his groan was accompanied by a loud growl. He let go of her shoulder and gripped the headboard, she was sure she heard the wood splinter as his thrusts increased. She didn’t think she could come again, but then he pulled out, flipping her to her stomach, raising her onto her knees, and drove into her from behind. “One more time. I want to feel you milking my cock.” Her gasp of pleasure was her only answer. Kneeling behind her, Jett’s strokes came faster, his hands on her hips held her steady for his thrusts. Taryn’s pussy clenched around him. The rhythm he set up was fast and furious, and one she had no hope of denying, not that she wanted to. He pressed his fingers against her clit, circling it, then rubbed side-to-side. “Yes, oh god, yes.” She balanced with her knees farther apart, and then her climax hit, throwing her headlong into a vortex of pleasure. Her fangs elongated, wanting to sink into his flesh and mark him. Instead, she bit into the pillow. Jett followed her, his orgasm making a mini spasm go off in her. If they’d been mates he’d have been knotted inside her. A pang of loss hit her. He draped over her back, their sweat cooling as they caught their breaths. “Did I hurt you, sweets?” She tried for nonchalance, but with him still inside and over her she wasn’t sure if she could pull it off. “No, but you’re kinda heavy.” She wiggled for effect. He chuckled softly. “You keep moving that fine ass, and you’ll get fucked again.” “Hmm, I don’t think I’m up for that just yet,” she said then yawned for affect. Jett kissed the side of her throat. “Stay still. I’ll be right back,” he said as he slid out of her. Amazon: http://amzn.to/1HZ3Jan Elle Boon Author Bio I’m a wife and mother who is a retired stay at home mom of 2. I say retired because my youngest is 14 and my oldest is 20. When my baby went to school, reading saved my sanity, and then the same year he started school, I was diagnosed with Cancer, again reading saved my sanity. When I recovered and realized how quickly life could change, I made a bucket list. The number one thing was to live. Check. On top of that list was to become a published author. Check. Eight years later I have accomplished that goal and several others. I live in the Midwest, but I”m a southern girl with only a slight twang who says y’all quite frequently, and am known to say “Bless Your Heart” A LOT. If you know what that means, you do not want to be the one I say that to, lol. I cuss worse than if a trucker and a sailor were put together, but I do it with class *WEG*. I write what I love to read, erotic romance. My books are definitely full of lots of story, but I leave nothing to the imagination in or out of the bedroom. My hope is that after readers have read one of my stories, they fall in love with the characters as much as I have. The best part of my new journey is that I get to create new worlds, and have all kinds of stories in my head just waiting to be written. I truly love to hear from readers. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook or my website, but I’m on Facebook ALL the time, so find me. I’d love to hear from you J www.elleboon.com https://www.facebook.com/elle.boon https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elle-Boon-Author/1429718517289545 https://twitter.com/ElleBoon1 http://www.amazon.com/Elle-Boon/e/B00K03HY42/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1415849092&sr=1-2-ent
GIVEAWAY
12351029_1666855623585595_478863714_n

No comments:

Post a Comment