Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holidays with the Belles Spotlight Author M.E.Carter


AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT


M.E. CARTER

Change of Hart (Hart #1)


Synopsis:
My name is Jason Hart. 

As the best defensive lineman in the country, I eat, sleep and breathe football. And I like it that way. I’ve only got a few more years before I’ll have to retire, so expending energy on anything other than football seems like a waste of time.

That is, until I have a random meeting with a little boy who just lost his father. We have more in common than you might think and it creates an unlikely bond. As our friendship grows, so do my feelings for his mother.

I know Addison, as a recent widow, isn’t ready to date again. But I want to get to know her better, in spite of all her rejections.

Is it possible that I, a self-proclaimed bachelor, could be having a Change of Hart? 



Hart to Heart (Hart #2)


Synopsis:
We’re the Harts. 
Between an engagement, a wedding and an adoption, we’ve had the best year of our lives. Things have never looked better for Jaxon, Addison and myself. 
But just because you say “I do” doesn’t mean you get a happily ever after. And sometimes, you get tackled more in life than you ever did on the football field. 
The only way we’re going to make it through is if we do it together…Hart to Heart. 

ME Carter took her sweet fictional characters and turned them into what felt like real people in this novel. Don't miss this journey of love, heartbreak and triumph. -Kathryn Perez, Author of THERAPY 

Hart to Heart will put you on a roller coaster of emotions that fills your heart with butterflies, produces gasps and screams and leaves you smiling and crying at the same time. The ride is worth the fall. You'll want to do it again. -Dawn L. Chiletz, Author of The Contest 

A breathtaking story of what happens after the happily ever after. -AE Woodward, Author of Working Girl 

Honest and authentic, I was surprised by what this story made me feel; emotional and alive. -Sara Ney, Author of the Kiss & Make Up Series



Find her attending an Upcoming Event in January 2016✦✦

No comments:

Post a Comment