Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Holidays with the Belles Spotlight Author Elle Christensen



AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT
ELLE CHRISTENSEN


I'm a lover of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let's be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance.

I'm a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I'm an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books.

I'm married to my very own book boyfriend, an alpha male with a sexy, sweet side. He is the best inspiration, my biggest supporter and the love of my life. He is also incredibly patient and understanding about the fact that he has to fight the voices in my head for my attention.

I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!




Protecting Shaylee (The Fae Guard #1)


Shaylee 

As a child, I believed in the fairytales my father told me. 
Until he was gone and with him, that belief. 
As a girl, I believed in the friendship and protection of Aden. 
He made me begin to believe again. 
As a woman, I believed in the possibility of love and passion between myself and Aden. 
Until he was gone and with him, my belief in magic and happy endings. 

Aden 

When she was a child, I was tasked with her protection. 
As a girl, I became her friend. 
As a woman, I could no longer see the child I knew and was forced to fight a growing attraction. 
Unable to lie and unable to tell the truth, I left. 
Now I’ve returned to give the knowledge I couldn’t before, that she is half Fae. 
The darkness is stalking her and I am desperate to teach her what she needs to know to protect herself. 
And determined to make her mine.

*Part of a series, while it can be read as a standalone, the story continues to build through the following books. 
**Recommended for 18+ due to sexual content and language
*** Approx 73,000 words, this is a full length novel. 


Find her attending an Upcoming Event in January 2016✦✦

No comments:

Post a Comment