Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Holidays with the Belles Spotlight Author Claire Contreras

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT CLAIRE CONTRERAS

Kaleidoscope Hearts 
by Claire Contreras 


He was my older brother's best friend. 
He was never supposed to be mine. 
I thought we would get it out of our system and move on. 

One of us did. 
One of us left. 

Now he’s back, looking at me like he wants to devour me. And all those feelings I’d turned into anger are brewing into something else, something that terrifies me. 
He broke my heart last time. 
This time he'll obliterate it.

This is a standalone.



Claire resides in Miami, Fl with her husband, two little boys, and three bulldogs. 

Sign up for my mailing list ➙ http://bit.ly/CLaireContreras
Visit my website ➙ www.clairecontreras.com
Twitter ➙ @ClariCon
Instagram ➙ ClaireContreras

✦✦Find her attending an Upcoming Event in January 2016✦✦

No comments:

Post a Comment