Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

SINS OF MY FATHER




An eye for an eye… 

SINS OF MY FATHER
Author: Lisa Cardiff
Series: Black Brothers Series Book #1
Publisher: LIMITLESS PUBLISHING


✭✭ SYNOPSIS ✭✭

My name is Archer Black, and I have a confession. 

For as long as I can remember, my life has revolved around getting revenge against Senator Thomas Wharton. 

It was supposed to be easy. Uncover his secrets. End his political career. Ruin his Presidential campaign. Use his stepdaughter, Langley Mayer, to do it. She’s also my stepsister, but she doesn’t know that. 

Nobody does… 

But nothing is as easy as it seems. When my high-stakes plan for revenge takes a deadly turn, I’m the only person standing between Langley and the people who want her dead. Time is running out, and I need to decide what I need more. 

Love or revenge.



✭✭✭PURCHASE✭✭✭


✭✭ MEET THE AUTHOR ✭✭
LISA CARDIFF

After spending years practicing law and a million other things, Lisa decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and she must confess that inventing characters is so much more fun than writing contracts and legal briefs. A native of Colorado, she lives with her husband and three children in Denver. 

Connect with Lisa:




No comments:

Post a Comment