Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

✦✦LOVE LONELY✦✦ BY WILLIAM C. COLE



Will she be able to alter her existing lifestyle to save him? 
Or is it too late…


A Suspenseful Romantic Story of Love, Loneliness & Espionage

✦✦LOVE LONELY✦✦
BY WILLIAM C. COLE
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Genre: Romantic Suspense

✦✦SYNOPSIS✦✦
When an injury forced David into an early retirement from his professional hockey career, he accepted a position to oversee the operations of his father-in-law’s thoroughbred horseracing division. 

David’s wife Sandy is referred to as one of the most influential and beautiful women in the world. However, her official role as the family’s philanthropist requires an exhaustive amount of time away from home. 

Upon her return from a recent trip, Sandy took notice of her husband’s attraction to his assistant trainer Renée, instantly recognizing the magnetism between them. 

Renée is a petite young French girl who is suddenly given the opportunity to work closely with David soon after the head trainer is forced to resign. 

Now traveling companions, with each passing day, the sexual tension between the two intensifies. 

Sandy knows all too well that she is on the verge of losing her husband. Will she be able to alter her existing lifestyle to save him? 

Or is it too late…



✦✦PURCHASE YOUR COPY NOW✦✦
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1RLWZPm



✦✦Meet The Author✦✦
I was born in Toronto and raised in Northern Ontario, Canada, where I currently reside. My wife Diane has been by my side for 34 years, which I believe should propel her directly into sainthood. I have been blessed with an amazing and supportive family.

Creativity has always been a part of my journey. Writing seems to be a natural extension to my years in the music industry, where I had the pleasure of listening to songs I penned being played on the radio. 

When not working, sleeping, biking, or writing, I am on the golf course trying to keep up with my sons Lee and Aaron. 





4 Stars 

I was intrigued by the story line of Love Lonely.
David 's future takes a turn and he is left with n injury that has now interrupted his career. So leaving behind hockey, he accepts an offer to run his father-in-laws Thoroughbred horse racing.
However his wife Sandy continues on, after all she is a highly influential person in the eyes of those around her. Her beauty, her grace, she had it all.
But while she is away traveling, things with her husband may not be exactly what she had in mind.
When she returns to find David showing a certain interest in Renee. David and Renee are spending a lot of time together, during the races, traveling and standing side by side daily. 
The sexual tension between the two of them is thick. 
Now it is up to Sandy. She must decide if she is willing to make the needed changes in her own life to save her marriage, or is she already too late?

This is not a typical washy, lovey dovey romance. It has so much more. I do believe that not only females but males would enjoy this book as well.
Love, horse racing, espionage and more.
A tell of loneliness and what we crave.

A question of what you are willing to sacrifice in order to save.

I do believe I will be awaiting a second release from William C. Cole as now I am in need for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment